Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moved in!

Ok, so we're moved in but not unpacked. Everything goes so much slower than you expect! Sorry we've been "logged off" but we just got our new keyboard....that's a story for another day!

I wanted to send our updated contact info:

Broomes
131 Hunter Brown Rd.
Huntsville, AL 35806

Our email and cell numbers remain the same.

I will try to post some pictures soon.

Happy belated anniversary to the Maples!
Sus - I am praying for you as you return to work this week. Hang in there, it will get easier!
Melaine - I am praying for you, too, as your girls adjust to daycare....I bet they are doing better already!

Molly is going to MDO twice a week and is hating it....I hope she comes around, too.

Miss everyone and love you bunches!
Mandy, Joey, Emmy, Matthew and Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment