Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Days

Seriously....could the girl be any happier??? She was in heaven when we were at Disney World. She wanted Minnie Mouse ears as her souvenir and she wears them around the house all the time....it's the cutest! She is about to lose a top front tooth, so here's documenting her current smile before it changes again! How is it that we have a first grader?
One of my favorite times of the day is nap time. This picture was taken as Molly and Matthew were snuggling in our bed and getting ready to go to sleep. They love to nap together and during the school year, I would often join them. Now that Emmy's home for the summer, things have changed a little. Matthew naturally wants to be more of a big kid when he's around his older sister. I also find that I have to sneak in my one-on-one time with each of them when I can....so, not so many naps for Mommy. What happened to summers being lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment